Udaipur Car Rental Services
Private Sightseeing Day Tours
We offer full day sightseeing tours at Udaipur, Jodhpur, and Jaipur to explore and immerse yourself in the fascinating beauty of these spectacular cities of Rajasthan. We provide comfortable, air-conditioned private cars to take you around at your own pace. We also provide air-conditioned buses and coaches to accommodate larger groups. All our vehicles are driven by licensed, experienced English-speaking drivers.
The Old-World Charm of the City of Lakes, Udaipur
Udaipur – The City of Lakes is a beautiful place of travel and has something to offer for all types of traveler. From the art & history buff to the adventure lover, Udaipur Wows all!
Choose from our wide range of Udaipur Sightseeing Packages tailored according to your requirements to explore this unique city.
We offer Udaipur Sightseeing Tours to cover the key attractions in the city. The duration of the tour is around eight to nine hours.
Places of Interest: City Palace & Museum, Monsoon Palace, Boat Ride at Lake Pichola, Fateh Sagar Lake, Jagdish Temple, Sukhadiya Circle, Saheliyon ki Bari, Bagore ki Haveli, Dudh Talai. We can customize the list of places to suit your taste and preferences.
Head on an Udaipur Sightseeing Tour & Enjoy the best of the City of Lakes
Visit Jaipur, the Famed Pink City :-
The picturesque capital of Rajasthan is a blend of timeless appeal and contemporary luxury. Beautifully laid out gardens, architecturally splendid monuments, colourful bazaars, stunning heritage hotels are all part of this city. Not to mention the cheerful people, the ambling camels right amidst traffic are all sure to make your trip to the pink city, a unique experience.
Places of Interest: City Palace & Museum, Jantar Mantar, Amber Pal, Dolls Museum, Hawa Mahal, Nawab Ki Haveli, Jaigarh Fort, Sisodia Palace, and Garden.
Jaipur Sightseeing Tour – Experience the True Essence of Rajasthan
Visit Jodhpur, the Sun City of Rajasthan :-
Jodhpur is also known as the Sun City as it’s believed that the sun rises here first every day. The second largest city in Rajasthan, it’s famous for its magnificent forts and numerous palaces. A trip to Rajasthan is incomplete without visiting Jodhpur. Places of Interest: Umaid Bhawan Palace Museum, Mehrangarh Fort, Balsamand Lake, Kailana Lake, Jaswant Thada, Rao Jodha Desert Rock Park, Mandore Gardens, Clock Tower.
What’s included in our Private Day Tours in Udaipur, Jaipur, and Jodhpur? :-
- All transfers for the tour in a private vehicle with an English speaking local driver.
- English speaking guides for local sightseeing trips.
- Toll Taxes and Parking Fees.
- Entrance charges to places mentioned in the itinerary.
Guidelines for the Day Tours :-
- There is no strict code at popular tourist spots. But you are advised to dress appropriately for temples and other places of worship.
- A moderate amount of walking is expected. So, wear comfortable walking shoes or sneakers.
- Please confirm your package before your arrival to ensure availability.
Pickup and Drop points for Day Tours :-
- Pick up from your hotel in the city, the railway station or airport.
- Drop at your hotel or at the railway station or airport.
Why choose us for your Private City Tour in Rajasthan? :-
- Expert guides to help you get the most of the visit and local English-speaking drivers who have expert knowledge of the important places in the city.
- Tailored packages to suit your preferences. Visit all that you wish to see and skip all places that you don’t want to go.
- Special Discounts for group bookings.
- We offer a wide range of car rentals for Sightseeing. Choose a vehicle that meets your budget and needs.