Book Car from Jaipur to Agra & Make your Journey Memorable!
Wondering how to travel to Agra after visiting Jaipur? Confused whether to choose public transport or private taxi? Wondering how you can afford the exorbitant taxi rates? Worry not; we put an end to all your travel worries by providing you with affordable Jaipur to Agra travel services. ? Located in the heart of the county, Agra is a constant fixture in all travelers’ itinerary, irrespective of whether they are local or international visitors.
Why Travel from Jaipur to Agra via Private Car Rentals?
Any casual visitor will be aware of the exotic tourist destinations at both Agra and Jaipur. But, not all are aware of the charms of the journey itself. Yes, when you hire a Car from Jaipur to Agra, you travel on one of the most picturesque routes in all of India. The NH-21 connects the two cities and is home to several popular places of interest all along the route. Take a break during your trip to take a short detour to visit these heritage sites.
|Fatehpur Sikri||You are received at Airport/Railway Station/Hotel and transferred to Hotel. By the evening we visit the modern attractions of the pink city, which includes the, Statue Circle, Birla Auditorium & Planetarium, New Vidhan Sabha, Birla Mandir and Jawahar Kala Kendra, Overnight at hotel.|
|Bharatpur||This village is at a distance of 5 hours before Agra and is home to the Keoladeo National Park. A cycle rickshaw ride through the national park is a unique experience. This place is renowned for the diverse bird life.|
|Deeg Palace||At a distance of 32kms from Bharatpur in Rajasthan, the Deeg Palace was built in 1772. This palace was the site of the legendary battle between the Jats and the Mughals.||Abhaneri Step Well||A visit to this architectural wonder is a must during your trip. The step-well is picture perfect and is located at the Abhaneri village near Jaipur.|
Rent a car from Jaipur to Agra and visit these Historic Sites!
Distance & Time
Agra is situated at a distance of 250 kms from Jaipur and takes around four to five hours by road. As part of the golden triangle, the route between Jaipur to Agra is one of the most traveled tourist destinations in the country. Avoid the stress of traveling in crowded public buses or trains and travel comfortably with Jaipur to Agra Car Rental.
Why Choose Us for your Road Trip from Jaipur to Agra?Avoid the hassle of negotiating with local taxi drivers and scrupulous travel agents and trust us for booking a car on rent from Jaipur to Agra.
The advantages of choosing us are:
* Easy Booking and Instant Confirmation – You can book a cab instantly 24 x 7 and receive instant confirmation.
* Travel at your Convenience – No more waiting for public buses or trains. Travel at your preferred time.
* Trained and Skilled Drivers – All our vehicle drivers are natives and are knowledgeable of the best routes, local tourist spots. They double up as your guides during your journey.
* Pick-up and Drop – We pick you up directly at your hotel or from Jaipur airport and drop you anywhere in Agra at no extra costs.
* A wide fleet of Four-wheelers – From budget hatchbacks to luxury sedans, MUVs, mini coaches, and buses, you can choose your preferred drive depending on the size of your travel group and budget.