Travel from Jaipur to Delhi
Planning to hire a car from Jaipur to Delhi to reach either of these two cities? Then, we with our fleet of budget cars, luxury sedans, SUVs, tempo travellers, buses is available at your service. As a part of the Golden Tourist Triangle, the route between these two cities is one of the most travelled routes in the country. Call us to rent a car from Jaipur to Delhi and our driver will pick you up from your place of stay or the airport, train station or bus stop and drop you anywhere in the city at no extra cost.
Distance & Time between the Two Cities
The distance between Jaipur to Delhi is around 260 km and the roads are well-laid and lie along the NH-8. The journey takes merely four to five hours when you travel via a private taxi. The route passes through Khelana, Manoharpur, Rewari and Gurgaon before you head into Delhi. You can stop at any of these spots and experience the charming rural life of these quaint towns and villages before you reach your destination.
Avoid Stressful journeys and Travel Comfortably.
We offer different types of packages that cover the popular tourist destinations along the Delhi-Jaipur route.
Call us to customise any of these Packages and to Avail Jaipur to Delhi Car Services!
|Straight Drive Package||Head directly from Jaipur to Delhi or Delhi to Jaipur without stopping anywhere en-route. Reach your destination within 4-5 hours, while you relax comfortably in your cab.|
|Neemrana Package||Stop at Neemrana to visit the famed town of Neemrana Baoli and explore the fort premises. This is a popular tourist destination that lies at a distance of 136 km from Jaipur and takes around two and a half hours to reach.|
|Alwar Package||This is a fantastic road trip that includes the major tourist destinations between Jaipur to Delhi like Neemrana, Chand Baori (Abhaneri Stepwells) and Bhangarh Fort. The time suggested for this trip is around eight hours.||Jungle Trip Package||This trip includes a visit to the Sariska National Park that lies on the route between Delhi to Jaipur. The national park is home to a wide variety of flora and fauna and is a bird lover’s paradise.|
Why Choose us for Car Rental from Jaipur to Delhi?
The advantages of choosing us are:
* One-Way Rentals – Most taxi operators in the country charge round-trip fares even when the client travels one way. We offer one-way rental charges for our customers to bring down the cost of the total trip.
* Competitive Prices – Compare our Jaipur to Delhi Fares with other taxi operators in the market. We offer the best prices in the market with exceptional customer service.
* Skilled and Trained Drivers – All our drivers have a commercial license and have ample knowledge of all the tourist destinations on the route, thereby doubling up as your local guides. Our drivers are courteous, unobtrusive and speak English, thereby ensuring that you have the most pleasing experience.
* Free pick-up and Drop – We don’t ask our clients to meet us at a specified point. We consider it our duty to pick you up and drop you right at your place both in Jaipur and Delhi.
* Wide Fleet – We have a wide range of vehicles to suit your requirements.