Rent a Car from Jodhpur to Udaipur & enjoy the picturesque landscape while you travel comfortably!
Travelling from Jodhpur to Udaipur ? Your search ends here!
Why must you include Udaipur in your Rajasthan Travel Plan?
Udaipur – The City of Lakes is a beautiful place of travel and has something to offer for all types of traveller. From the art & history buff to the adventure lover, Udaipur Wows all!.
How to Reach Udaipur from Jodhpur?
We offer Car Rental from Jodhpur to Udaipur to help you experience a cheerful and stress-free way. Our drivers pick you up at your preferred location (airport, railway station or at your hotel) and drop to your desired location in Udaipur.
With English speaking trained and courteous drivers, unbeatable quality, affordable prices and a wide variety of vehicles, your trip with us will be more than just a means to reach your destination. We offer you the complete road trip experience!
We ensure that your entire journey right from booking to the time you reach your destination is stress-free and fun-filled.
Why Book a Car from Udaipur to Jodhpur?
The advantages of choosing us are:
* You can schedule your trip at any time depending on your convenience
* Halt anywhere along the journey and take a short break while you enjoy the tourist destinations en-route
* No having to rely on unreliable public transport or haggle with taxi drivers. We offer the best Jodhpur to Udaipur Car Rental Fares.
* Pick up and drop directly at your place of stay, thereby eliminating the need to hire an auto or taxi separately.
* We are one of the most reliable and trusted car rental companies in Jodhpur with thousands of happy customers.
Major Tourist Destinations on route during your Car Rental Services from Jodhpur to Udaipur.
The drive is gorgeous, and additionally, you can take a short break to visit the following heritage sites:
|Ranakpur Temple||This Jain temple is located near the town of Sadri in Desuri Tehsil and is one of the most spectacular Jain temples in the country. The specialty of this temple is the 1444 marble pillars of which no two are the same.|
|Kumbhalgarh Fort||It’s at a distance of 80kms from Udaipur and was built in the 15th century.|
Apart from these, there are several quaint villages and farms all along the route. Camels, Monkeys, horse-drawn carts are the norm here.